Stargate Forest Healing Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
By booking the Services of Stargate Forest you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
Stargate Forest makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by their healers. By booking with Stargate Forest, you explicitly acknowledge that all treatments and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Spiritual Healing Treatments (In Person, Zoom/Online and Email Readings) :
1. Full payment is requited on confirmation of event booking
2. The healer and client will discuss and clarify all aspects of the event prior to the event so that expectations are clear and confirmed. After 5 minutes into the event if the client is unhappy with their appointment then it will be immediately stopped and a full refund will be processed.
3. Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 48-hour advance notice is required to cancel or reschedule appointments. If this advance notice is not given, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. In the event you are late for your appointment this time will be deducted from your treatment.
4. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying for a product. You’re paying for knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and the healer’s time.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of Stargate Forest, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of Stargate Forest‘s spiritual healing treatments are to empower the client. There are no guaranteed results
2. Stargate Forest‘s healers will carry out your appointment to the best of their ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if they have some issues with your treatment they will tell you that.
3. Stargate Forest will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. Stargate Forest welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. Stargate Forest will not do a treatment to see what someone other than the client is doing or feeling, nor will they do a treatment for anyone under 18 years old.
6. Stargate Forest will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. Stargate Forest‘s healers will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, they will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. Our healers will constantly strive to improve their skills and to always be learning and growing.
9. The intention when doing a treatment is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
10. Stargate Forest‘ reserves the right to refuse to do a treatment for a question that they feel they cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.